Anti Inflammatory Smoothie
Help calm your body and fight inflammation by blending up this vibrant anti-inflammatory smoothie that is loaded with vitamins, minerals, fiber, and taste!
Total Time7 minutes
- 1 cup kale
- ½ beet (peeled and chopped)
- ½ cup water
- ½ orange (peeled)
- 1 cup mixed berries (frozen)
- ½ cup pineapple (frozen)
- 1 teaspoon ginger root (grated or chopped)
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 1 serving Protein Smoothie Boost(optional)
- Place baby kale, beet, water, and orange into a blender.
- Puree until smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Blend again until smooth.
- Carrots can be substituted for the beets.
- Mango can be substituted for the pineapple.
- Baby kale or spinach can be used to make the smoothie less bitter.
Serving: 16oz Calories: 119kcal (6%)Carbohydrates: 24g (8%) Protein: 3g(6%) Fat: 3g (5%) Saturated Fat: 2g(13%) Polyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 1g Sodium: 33mg(1%) Potassium: 381mg (11%) Fiber: 4g(17%) Sugar: 15g (17%) Vitamin A: 3487IU (70%) Vitamin C: 80mg (97%)Calcium: 80mg (8%) Iron: 1mg (6%)